We are a non-profit organisation with a broad objective of providing a networking forum for our members to develop their business activities, promote trade, and in turn, deepen the relationship between Australia and Southern African countries.
- Networking & Events – mix with like minded business people and hear from key speakers to find opportunities for your business.
- Providing Information – what you need to know about doing business in Southern Africa, and who to speak with
- Advocacy – your voice to government on issues impacting your business
- Social – our 8+ events per year bring all sorts of people together in a fun and relaxed environment
One of the benefits of membership is that current members can indicate their membership status by appropriate use of the Chamber’s name and logo on their websites, social media and other communications.
It would, for example, be appropriate to state on a corporate member’s website “Proud Member of the Australian Business Chamber of Southern Africa” and append the logo. Please note that the context in which the name or logo is used must not suggest any support, endorsement or approval by the Chamber of the member, of any other person or of the products or services of any person including the member.
The Chamber accepts no responsibility or liability for use of the name or logo by a member or any other person. The Chamber reserves the right to require the name and/or the logo to be removed immediately from any public context associated with a member. Thanks for your assistance in complying with these rules.
Welcome to our newest members
Kenning Travel Services
Sam has over 15 years experience in the travel industry, and is the founder of the travel consultancy firm KTS Worldwide. Originally from New Zealand, he also spent a few years in California, where he received his BA in Interpersonal Communication, as well as some time in London, before making South Africa his home. He understands the importance of local and global relationships and networking in any environment that he finds himself in. He currently resides in Johannesburg with his wife and two boys.
Genesis Migration Services
Genesis Migration Services is a licenced and registered Australian Migration Agency, providing end-to-end migration and visa services. Encompassing all visa subclasses inter alia Permanent, Temporary, Business and Investment and a host of other visa subclasses. Andrew Lipworth was born and educated in South Africa, completed a BA & LLB at the University of the Witwatersrand. He left the country in 1997 taking up Australian residency, soon becoming a citizen, before becoming a licenced migration agent.
Our presentation is available for download here
No. of Members
Cost per Member (thereafter)
VAT Not Applicable
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
- Recognition at all ABCSA events
- Masthead recognition on all banners, printed and publicly related material used or generated by ABCSA
- Website exposure, banner advertisement and links
- All benefits enjoyed by the Large Corporate Member
- When possible, briefings from the High Commissioner or other key decision makers / guest speakers
- Regular updates on political / economic issues
- Invitation to Corporate dinners to get better access to political speakers and key decision makers (pending on the availability of the speaker as at the time)