We are a non-profit organisation with a broad objective of providing a networking forum for our members to develop their business activities, promote trade, and in turn, deepen the relationship between Australia and Southern African countries.
- Networking & Events – mix with like minded business people and hear from key speakers to find opportunities for your business.
- Providing Information – what you need to know about doing business in Southern Africa, and who to speak with
- Advocacy – your voice to government on issues impacting your business
- Social – our 8+ events per year bring all sorts of people together in a fun and relaxed environment
One of the benefits of membership is that current members can indicate their membership status by appropriate use of the Chamber’s name and logo on their websites, social media and other communications.
It would, for example, be appropriate to state on a corporate member’s website “Proud Member of the Australian Business Chamber of Southern Africa” and append the logo. Please note that the context in which the name or logo is used must not suggest any support, endorsement or approval by the Chamber of the member, of any other person or of the products or services of any person including the member.
The Chamber accepts no responsibility or liability for use of the name or logo by a member or any other person. The Chamber reserves the right to require the name and/or the logo to be removed immediately from any public context associated with a member. Thanks for your assistance in complying with these rules.
Welcome to our newest members
Founded in 1997, SmartFreight specialises in multi-carrier LTL and parcel shipping solutions. Customers include blue-chip organisations such as 3M, Yamaha, Mazda, Hyundai, Seiko, Epson and Pandora Jewellery, as well as transport and logistics providers such as DHL, Parcelforce, TNT, UPS, Toll Group, Aramex and FedEx.
The firm provides its clients with an agnostic optimisation selection from their chosen transport providers, shipping by price/service/delivery time or CO2 footprint coupled with client branded end-end tracking visibility and final transport provider invoice reconciliation. Headquartered in Sydney with distribution networks in New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland and the UK, SmartFreight has a team of over 90, together providing considerable logistics and technical expertise.
Award-winning SmartFreight is now part of the WiseTech Global Group, a leading developer and provider of software solutions to the logistics industry worldwide. Its customers include more than 8,000 of the world’s logistics companies across 130 countries. SmartFreight is a pioneer of SaaS (Software as a Service) shipping software and designs solutions, aimed at helping to drive businesses forward through a suite of feature-rich freight management solutions.
Charity Ani – South African Corporate Registrations
Charity is the Training and Development manager for SA Corp Reg, and is also responsible for Business Development.
SA Corp Reg’s mission is to help their customers start, run and grow successful, profitable businesses, through providing an array of products and services that every business needs: Company Registration & Compliance, Branding & Design, Consulting & Advisory, Corporate Governance, Auditing & Tax, HR Consulting as well as Training and Development.
Our presentation is available for download here
No. of Members
Cost per Member (thereafter)
VAT Not Applicable
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
- Recognition at all ABCSA events
- Masthead recognition on all banners, printed and publicly related material used or generated by ABCSA
- Website exposure, banner advertisement and links
- All benefits enjoyed by the Large Corporate Member
- When possible, briefings from the High Commissioner or other key decision makers / guest speakers
- Regular updates on political / economic issues
- Invitation to Corporate dinners to get better access to political speakers and key decision makers (pending on the availability of the speaker as at the time)