We are a non-profit organisation with a broad objective of providing a networking forum for our members to develop their business activities, promote trade, and in turn, deepen the relationship between Australia and Southern African countries.
- Networking & Events – mix with like minded business people and hear from key speakers to find opportunities for your business.
- Providing Information – what you need to know about doing business in Southern Africa, and who to speak with
- Advocacy – your voice to government on issues impacting your business
- Social – our 8+ events per year bring all sorts of people together in a fun and relaxed environment
One of the benefits of membership is that current members can indicate their membership status by appropriate use of the Chamber’s name and logo on their websites, social media and other communications.
It would, for example, be appropriate to state on a corporate member’s website “Proud Member of the Australian Business Chamber of Southern Africa” and append the logo. Please note that the context in which the name or logo is used must not suggest any support, endorsement or approval by the Chamber of the member, of any other person or of the products or services of any person including the member.
The Chamber accepts no responsibility or liability for use of the name or logo by a member or any other person. The Chamber reserves the right to require the name and/or the logo to be removed immediately from any public context associated with a member. Thanks for your assistance in complying with these rules.
Welcome to our newest member
MoData provides innovative solutions primarily for the Financial Services and Retail sector, including cradle-to-grave implementation, professional and advisory services and ongoing support across the whole of sub-Saharan Africa.
We feel our customer’s pulse and bring a human element through our professional yet personal interaction, as well as bringing advanced technology options through our integrative digital solutions. We are an agile organisation with an entrepreneurial flair without the typical bureaucracy of our counterparts in the industry and are very relationship driven.
Our focused solutions include Financial Crime Risk Management, Financial Control, Omni Channel Customer Communication, Digital Banking, Cash & Logistics, and more.
Our presentation is available for download here
No. of Members
Cost per Member (thereafter)
VAT Not Applicable
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
- Recognition at all ABCSA events
- Masthead recognition on all banners, printed and publicly related material used or generated by ABCSA
- Website exposure, banner advertisement and links
- All benefits enjoyed by the Large Corporate Member
- When possible, briefings from the High Commissioner or other key decision makers / guest speakers
- Regular updates on political / economic issues
- Invitation to Corporate dinners to get better access to political speakers and key decision makers (pending on the availability of the speaker as at the time)