We are a non-profit organisation with a broad objective of providing a networking forum for our members to develop their business activities, promote trade, and in turn, deepen the relationship between Australia and Southern African countries.
- Networking & Events – mix with like minded business people and hear from key speakers to find opportunities for your business.
- Providing Information – what you need to know about doing business in Southern Africa, and who to speak with
- Advocacy – your voice to government on issues impacting your business
- Social – our 8+ events per year bring all sorts of people together in a fun and relaxed environment
Welcome to our newest members
Orion Minerals Ltd (ASX: ORN | JSE: ORN) is a globally diversified metal explorer and developer which is on track to become a new generation base metals producer through the development of its flagship Prieska Copper-Zinc Project in South Africa’s Northern Cape.
Prieska a globally significant VMS Resource with a Mineral Resource in excess of 30Mt @ 1.2% Cu & 3.7% Zn. A Bankable Feasibility Study, completed in June 2019, confirmed the commercial robustness of the planned 2.4mtpa operation with a 10-year Foundation Phase that delivers payable metal production of 189kt of copper and 580kt zinc.
Billy Mantshumba - Aloe Investments.
Billy Mantshumba is the co- founder and Managing Director of Aloe Investments. With a B. Com in Business Management, Billy began his career at the DRC Tourism Board and was also a DRC government liaison officer in South Africa; Billy has honed his business acumen and developed very good interpersonal skills. These two qualities have resulted in many deep relationships being formed with both Corporate and Public-Sector Clients in; South Africa, Namibia, DRC, Central African Republic, Zambia, UAE to mention just a few. Mr Mantshumba has been a key player in the success of many multinational companies in different industries including but not limited to Property Investment, Business Tourism, Commodity Trading, Construction, Mining and National Defence.
Our presentation is available for download here
No. of Members
Cost per Member (thereafter)
VAT Not Applicable
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
- Recognition at all ABCSA events
- Masthead recognition on all banners, printed and publicly related material used or generated by ABCSA
- Website exposure, banner advertisement and links
- All benefits enjoyed by the Large Corporate Member
- When possible, briefings from the High Commissioner or other key decision makers / guest speakers
- Regular updates on political / economic issues
- Invitation to Corporate dinners to get better access to political speakers and key decision makers (pending on the availability of the speaker as at the time)