We are a non-profit organisation with a broad objective of providing a networking forum for our members to develop their business activities, promote trade, and in turn, deepen the relationship between Australia and Southern African countries.
- Networking & Events – mix with like minded business people and hear from key speakers to find opportunities for your business.
- Providing Information – what you need to know about doing business in Southern Africa, and who to speak with
- Advocacy – your voice to government on issues impacting your business
- Social – our 8+ events per year bring all sorts of people together in a fun and relaxed environment
Welcome to our newest members
Dirk van der Walt - We Buy Cars
Co-founder & CSO – We Buy Cars (Pty) Ltd
Dirk van der Walt completed his BComm Degree in Marketing/ Communication in 2001 at the University of Pretoria.
Dirk van der Walt is the co-founder of We Buy Cars (Pty) Ltd, developed over decades into a powerhouse in the pre-owned car market.
Trading around 5 000 vehicles per month, 700 employees, 15 branches and buying pods and delivering a service nationwide, We Buy Cars (Pty) Ltd holds the reputation for the biggest car buying company in South Africa.
Together with Faan van der Walt, Dirk was nominated for the 2018 Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Awards in the master category.
Dirk van der Walt is about servant-leadership, fostering a healthy and dynamic company culture and generating workable and time proven creative ideas is his forte.
Our presentation is available for download here
No. of Members
Cost per Member (thereafter)
VAT Not Applicable
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
- Recognition at all ABCSA events
- Masthead recognition on all banners, printed and publicly related material used or generated by ABCSA
- Website exposure, banner advertisement and links
- All benefits enjoyed by the Large Corporate Member
- When possible, briefings from the High Commissioner or other key decision makers / guest speakers
- Regular updates on political / economic issues
- Invitation to Corporate dinners to get better access to political speakers and key decision makers (pending on the availability of the speaker as at the time)