We are a non-profit organisation with a broad objective of providing a networking forum for our members to develop their business activities, promote trade, and in turn, deepen the relationship between Australia and Southern African countries.
- Networking & Events – mix with like minded business people and hear from key speakers to find opportunities for your business.
- Providing Information – what you need to know about doing business in Southern Africa, and who to speak with
- Advocacy – your voice to government on issues impacting your business
- Social – our 8+ events per year bring all sorts of people together in a fun and relaxed environment
Welcome to our newest members
Mark Saint Pol - Square One Landscape Architects
Having studied, trained and worked in South Africa, the United Kingdom and Australia, Mark has 20 years of experience in Landscape Architecture, Environmental Management and Horticulture.
He graduated from UCT’s Master of Landscape Architecture Programme with distinction after having received several academic scholarship awards. In addition, he earned the ILASA National Award for Best Thesis Project, as well as the ILASA‐Cape Award for overall Academic Excellence.
He has contributed to journal articles published both locally and internationally, and has also taught Construction, Plants and Design and Design Studio in the Landscape Architecture programme at UCT. Mark maintains his connections to the universities by participating as an external examiner in the Landscape Architecture programmes at both UCT and Pretoria University. Having worked within other practices on a range of significant projects, including Green Point Park, Mark founded Square One Landscape Architects in 2011 where he directs a team of eight highly skilled landscape architects and environmental planners.
As a built environment professional, Mark has diverse experience in a variety of project typologies. These include planning, programming, design, detailing, documentation, impact assessment, public participation, and implementation management of public and private sector interventions in human settlement, education, urban renewal, cultural heritage conservation and design, transport infrastructure; green infrastructure, site rehabilitation; and mixed‐use development.
Our presentation is available for download here
No. of Members
Cost per Member (thereafter)
VAT Not Applicable
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
- Recognition at all ABCSA events
- Masthead recognition on all banners, printed and publicly related material used or generated by ABCSA
- Website exposure, banner advertisement and links
- All benefits enjoyed by the Large Corporate Member
- When possible, briefings from the High Commissioner or other key decision makers / guest speakers
- Regular updates on political / economic issues
- Invitation to Corporate dinners to get better access to political speakers and key decision makers (pending on the availability of the speaker as at the time)