We are a non-profit organisation with a broad objective of providing a networking forum for our members to develop their business activities, promote trade, and in turn, deepen the relationship between Australia and Southern African countries.
- Networking & Events – mix with like minded business people and hear from key speakers to find opportunities for your business.
- Providing Information – what you need to know about doing business in Southern Africa, and who to speak with
- Advocacy – your voice to government on issues impacting your business
- Social – our 8+ events per year bring all sorts of people together in a fun and relaxed environment
Welcome to our newest member
Dhereen Beedasie – Southern Skies Solutions
With over 22 years’ professional experience in the fields of Operations, Engineering, Project Management and Construction domains, Dhereen is certified in Leadership Management (GIBS), Operations Management (UCT), Finance (GIBS) and Project Management (WITS). He offers a history of success, spearheading all facts of enterprise operations in multi-million-rand organizations by applying strong business acumen and leadership. Dhereen is very much at home creating operational centres of excellence.
“BUILDING A CAREER IS LIKE MINING FOR DIAMONDS. YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU DISCOVER WHAT YOU’RE MEANT TO DO.”
Our presentation is available for download here
No. of Members
Cost per Member (thereafter)
VAT Not Applicable
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
- Recognition at all ABCSA events
- Masthead recognition on all banners, printed and publicly related material used or generated by ABCSA
- Website exposure, banner advertisement and links
- All benefits enjoyed by the Large Corporate Member
- When possible, briefings from the High Commissioner or other key decision makers / guest speakers
- Regular updates on political / economic issues
- Invitation to Corporate dinners to get better access to political speakers and key decision makers (pending on the availability of the speaker as at the time)